Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
My top 10 purchases.
Have you checked out the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale yet? I don’t know about you all but I have already done some damage, and I’m not sorry LOL. I love all the choices this year and if I could I would probably buy everything! Of course I had to narrow it down, a lot.
I’m sharing my top 10 purchases I have made this year. I wanted to choose pieces that could be use now or later, casual wear and work wear and items that I will be using everyday.
If you have started shopping, comment below and tell me what you bought. I would love to hear your choices!
- This Lush Red Top is so cute for work or weekend wear. It’s under $28 and I love that it comes in 7 colors. I decided to buy the red top because honestly I don’t have any red in my wardrobe, and I wanted to be a little adventures.
- Sandal Heeled Slide is simply gorgeous! I love these because they will be so cute for work! They come in 3 colors but I wanted to buy the black for a more put together look. I did order a size 6 and they say it runs small, I’m really hoping they fit me Yikes!
- V Neck Pullover How cute is this sweater! I mean I know there is nothing super special about it but I love the color and how versatile it can be. Work and Casual wear, Jeans or Shorts you name it this will go with it. It comes in 6 colors and under $25!
- White V-neck Tee enough said! LOL under $16 and I just figured I can’t have too many of these. I will review once I receive it but I just seems like it’s going to be super soft.
- Vince Camuto Bootie A MUST HAVE!! I cannot wait to see these in person. They sold out pretty fast the 1st day but they restocked and as soon as they did I bought a pair. Splurge on these for sure.
- Faux Leather Tote Every year for the Nordstrom Sale I buy a black tote. I bought this bag because I love these for work and mom life. The bigger the better!
- Rib Knit Cardigan This cardigan was in my cart as soon as I saw it. I love love the color and I can’t wait to style this with different outfits.
- Black Jeans A must in my wardrobe! I love that these have stretch (because a girl should always have stretch in their jeans LOL) so for under $40 I had to buy these.
- Lush Slit Tee ok a Tee for $15 Yes Please! I hope this tee is as cute as online, if it is I will be ordering more colors.
- Black Booties I haven’t bought a decent pair of black booties in a long time so I knew that was going to be one of my purchases. It was really had decided which one I wanted because there were so many cute ones. These are under $80 and come in 4 colors.
I hope this helps in making some decisions in your purchases. I will be doing a try on session and reviewing all my purchases as soon as I get them. Shop now by clicking on pictures below.
XOXO DREAM GORGEOUSLY